Thursday, November 24, 2011

Music.

One thing that I absolutely cannot live without is music. If I didn't have any music in my life, I'd die. No joke. Music for me (and probably a lot of other people) is like therapy. There's music for every occasion. Happy, sad, dance-y, calm, etc. Lately I've been easily upset so my music choice has been slow/sad songs.

My original intention of this post was to explain how music can really help when you're not in a good mood. I personally listen to most all genres of music. When I'm angry I usually listen to death metal/screamo stuff. When I'm happy, you can always see me jamming to anything upbeat. My point is that music is a good way of expressing emotions. Sometimes when I'm sad, I'll listen to sad music and it'll just make me feel better because I'll feel like someone can relate to me. Music is my solace. I can't imagine life without music. That's like a zebra without stripes. I guess that's all I really have to say. I also compiled a list of artists/songs that you all can check out. The italicized ones are my personal favorites.


  • Asking Alexandria
  • White Tie Affair
  • Lemonade Mouth
  • Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
  • Amazing Because It Is - The Almost
  • Adele
  • Bring Me the Horizon
  • Justin Bieber
  • 3OH!3
  • OneRepublic
  • Pierce the Veil
  • The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  • Breakeven - The Script
  • Taylor Swift
  • Victoria Justice
  • Kelly Clarkson
  • Yellowcard
  • Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
  • Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine
  • The All-American Rejects
There's many more that I could name, but I just don't have the time right now. Enjoy!! (:

3 comments:

  1. How did your band do on the rose parade? I think I saw your band perform at the Band Fest... but I'm not sure... aren't you guys the Giants? I might be wrong... what's your school called again! Well! I hope you had so much fun in California! I know I did! Oh! And I forgot to ask you... what do you play?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My band did extremely well! How did you guys do? I believe that you would have seen our band perform at Band Fest because we went on before your band did. We are indeed the Marching Giants from Ben Davis High School. I had tons of fun in Cali; it was definitely the best. I play the flute. What do you play?

      Delete
  2. Oh! I love you! I play the flute too!!! Best instrument!! *high five* And we did see your band! Great job!! :) California was super fun and I'm so glad we got to go!

    POST AGAIN!! :D

    ReplyDelete