Sunday, September 4, 2011

First Post, Obviously.

Hi. I'm just your average 16 year old girl, but I have a lot to say. I spend a lot of my free time just thinking about things that are going on not only in my life, but in society and in the world. The main reason that I haven't shared my thoughts before is because I don't like upsetting people, but you can't always please everyone. I'm going to try to post something once a week until I have nothing left to say. So essentially, this blog is going to have a lot of posts because like I mentioned in my first sentence, I have a lot to say. I suppose that's all I have for an introduction to what this blog is going to be about. I hope that you come back and check if I've posted anything because hopefully you like what I talk about or you at least see things from my perspective. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment