Sunday, September 4, 2011

Judging People.

One thing that bothers me to no end is when people judge other people. Now I can't say that I've never judged anyone in my life, so I know that it makes me a hypocrite. The reason I get so hyped up when people judge others is because they don't know what's going on in the life of the other person. You could see a kid at school completely knocked out on his or her desk and just assume that he or she is slacking. Did you ever think that maybe he or she was up all night talking a friend out of suicide or being talked out of suicide themself? If you see an overweight person and immediately think that they don't take care of their body, you could be wrong. For all you know, that person is struggling so hard to lose weight. Or maybe some medical condition makes them unable to lose weight.

The thing I hate the most when it comes to judging is when people do it in groups. That's something I consider to be bullying even if the person that they're talking about doesn't know it. As a group, they can tear one person to absolute pieces.

No one really stops to think what's going on in other people's lives except their own and the lives of their loved ones. You don't know what a a person is going through. You don't know what in their life made them the way they are. You don't know how their life is like. The world would be such a better place if everyone would try to think about other people more than themselves. But that's not going to happen because it's just human nature to be self-centered.

That's my post for the week. Stay tuned for more. I'll try to post as often as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment