Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lying.

So, one thing that I have been thinking about lately (and by lately I mean nonstop for the past 2 hours) is lying. Today, I lied to my mom and told her that I had a sectional after band practice. For all you non-band people, that means my section, the flutes, stayed after rehearsal to practice some more. Now that was a bold-faced lie. There was no sectional. I went to Starbucks with a few of my friends. I knew if I told my mom the truth about what I was going to be doing, she wouldn't have let me go, and that would have caused an argument. To keep away from an argument, I lied to her. Now the entire time that I was at Starbucks, I was fine and wasn't thinking much about the lie, but as soon as I got home, that's all I could think about. I started feeling so guilty. I'm currently feeling extremely guilty. I know that the guilt will pass with time and there's no way I'm going to be able to tell my mom the truth because she would flip her lid. The point is that I feel so extremely guilty. I hate lying to my mom because she loves me and trusts me so much. I just had to vent about this and let my feelings about because none of my friends would really understand my guilt about lying. I guess that's all for this post. I'll probably post one again soon. 

Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with the weekly thing so far. My life has been wake up, school, band, homework, sleep. Rinse and repeat. I'll do my best to post stuff as often as I can, and after band ends, I'll work on posting once a week. Thanks for reading, even though this was just listening to me vent. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment